The last LEGO® brick weapon construction book and design guide you’ll ever need, Elite Weapons for LEGO
Fanatics features building instructions for thirteen fully functional LEGO masterpieces, including the monstrous,
27-inch-long Dinosaur Superior, a fully automatic combat rifle that can puncture aluminum cans, and a highly
detailed HK G3 brick replica. Also featuring a helmet, a baton, handcuffs, sunglasses, and a grappling hook gun,
which allows you to retrieve distant objects without ever leaving your seat, Elite Weapons for LEGO Fanatics
includes a chapter on how to find the LEGO pieces you need and a comic book story featuring a hero using the
weapons in action. LEGO fans of all ages and skill levels will find a treasure trove of models.
- 13 models
- 356 pages
- 700 construction steps
- 6000 parts
- Hammerhead Junior: An ultra accurate, easy to use single shot crossbow
- Hammerhead Senior: The ultimate LEGO crossbow. Reliable, accurate, hard hitting. Pierces coke cans.
- Dinosaur Superior: The world’s hardest hitting fully automatic LEGO rifle. Weighs 4 pounds, fires 12 shots.
- Nice-1: An ingenious pocket-size micro pistol.
- Klopstock: A huge LEGO baton.
- Hitman: LEGO Knuckles.
- Spector: Stylish eye protectors, available in 2 sizes.
- Panzer Pod: Ultra durable LEGO combat helmet.
- Chinahook: Harpoon gun with sophisticated mechanisms.
- LoveLock: Workable, unbreakable LEGO handcuffs with key.
- Melody: A beautiful, exceptionally well working rubber band machine pistol with 40 shots.
- LEGO HKG3: A highly detailed replica of the famous H&K G3 rifle.
Hammerhead Senior and Hammerhead Junior
The mighty Dinosaur Superior
Featuring an exciting graphic hero story
Unfortunately, some errors occured in the print version. Please download the corrected pages here: